Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick Kids



In my delirium of the day I'm still in bed with my son, 3, and his stomach ache, watching cartoons and dosing off and on again. i just keep thinking of all the things I could be doing. So smarty pants me remembers I can bring my laptop into bed and do some work. I guess 2 hrs of sleep will do that to your brain!! So I managed to buy the software, ouch, there goes my gym membership for the year. But I am so excited to get it and start playing with it all. I've managed to go through 300 emails I just kept letting get piled up. I edited some of my tags in delicious b/c my spelling is so terrific these days! Now I'm writing in my blog. I'm contemplating the conferences, I would love to attend one, just need to figure out the sitter for the kids. More to come when kids go to bed!!

No comments: