1-open with picture (I have taken) of coins and title
2- show picture of quarter, head and tail with value (me narrate)
3- same for penny, dime, nickel
4- put four in a row and show size difference
5- review coin names and values
6- finish with credits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you are off to a good start. It is simple and clear from what I can see in your outline and definitely a topic that needs visuals as well as audio.
Nice Jess. I agree with Christine. It's very clear and simple. It's a video that could really be helpful in a number of classrooms. There's some great "money" music you could use for intro and background.
I just did a money unit with my students a few weeks ago and your video would be a great thing to show my students who were struggling with the unit for extra enrichment. I was thinking that it would be fun if you had a student explain each coin becasue when others kids are watching i think they would relate to it by hearing a young voice:)
Hey Jess - nice outline. It's simple and sounds like it will be effective. Do you think that you might use this in a lesson?
Post a Comment