So yesterday morning was interesting. I'm not so comfortable with the video conferencing yet. I know I will feel better about it the more I use it. Change is good. I have a link on the right to my thoughts on Pinks' book. I am finding his reading to be fairly easy and interesting. I agree with his thinking and find myself thinking about things more than I have before. Why do I like certain things more than others. Why I have chosen the paths in my life, and where they have taken me. Is my job as an educator going to be taken over by technology? Who knows, technology has advanced so much, so fast. Who new when the web started that it would be such a great tool for anyone and everyone. Whenever I need info on something I know the first place I turn to is the internet. It's easy and I don't have to drive anywhere. Everything you need is there. the only thing missing is face to face interaction, which now with marratech and other video options you can get that too!!! Technology is amazing!!!!!!