Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Running


Finally got my pictures back from the half-marathon. Thought I'd share my achievement!!! I still can't believe I did it. I ran this morning, 3 miles, and so many things went through my mind. I guess I get to call myself a runner now. Never thought I'd say that. Also never thought I'd call myself a blogger, but here I am wring in my blog again. Also obsessed with thinking of ways to be greener in my everyday life. From the foods I choose at the grocery store to the bag I use to bring them home. The clothing I buy for my kids and what to send their lunch in. What is going to make less waste but still be convenient?

1 comment:

Mixed Greens and Berries said...

Congrats again on the run! The weather didn't look TOOO bad that day! Hope to do it with you next year! Do you make all those cakes yourself?? WOW!