Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Addiction
So I opened a face book account and now I am re-thinking it. I have not stop searching on it. I can't get a way from it. Is this social network really good for me? I never have to speak to a human again! Not so sure I can live with that but gosh you really could use your computer for all your socializing and never leave your house?! Oh, I've got run, going to write on someones wall!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're so funny!! Facebook is fun, but I think it is more fun when you stay away for a little bit and then get new messages. It is like when you first get email I think and then it sort of dies down. I actually got blocked by this girl and I was SOOO offended. She must really hate me bc she made her whole profile private, although disturbing, it was funny.
Post a Comment