Thursday, November 6, 2008
My mini presentation was interesting. Google earth is really cool and I went into the class thinking everyone had played around with it before hand and no one was going to get anything out of it. But I was wrong. I was so relieved when I ask who had not used this before and more than 4 hands went up. I can't tell you how great it was to hear everyone gasp at what you can do with it. Really cool tool and I hope it gets used in someways in the classroom. I would love to hear how it is used, if you use it in your classroom or know someone who does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I found myself on google earth again for over an hour. I just started to type in all the places that I have been before. In fact, I was able to show my fiance where I student taught in New Zealand since we were not together back then. I always talk about that experience and it was cool to be able to show him where I was. It is a great tool so thanks for showing it to me!
Post a Comment